* includes FREE delivery worldwide
* never miss an issue, with each issue delivered to your door!
* FREE online editions (4 issues) for web, tablet, smartphone
* MASSIVE SAVINGS up to £17 plus postage for 4 issues
* receive your copy before general release
* issues sent fast, overseas by AIRMAIL
* exclusive offers on art and books only available to subscribers
The sumptuous ART quarterly presenting the world's finest illustrators.Features in issue 23 will include: N C Wyeth:
One of America's greatest ever illustrators Virgil Finlay:
the iconic American pulp fantasy, science fiction and horror illustrator Bobby Chiu:
Canadian digital artist extraordinaire Anne & Janet Grahame Johnstone
A glimpse into their world of myths and legends
plus our regular features including The Bookshelf and Letters.
More like a book than a magazine, illustrators
is the art quarterly devoted to the finest illustration art ever published. It guides you through the stories behind the artists and their art, with features written by some of the leading authorities on this important art form.
As well as building into an indispensable reference library, illustrators
gives readers an insight into the creative process, from idea to sketch to painting, and from painting to the image seen by millions.
Truly fabulous artwork abounds in every issue, much of the art taken from scans of the original work.Authors:
Diego Cordoba, Peter Richardson; edited by Peter RichardsonArtists:
N C Wyeth, Virgil Finlay, Bobby Chiu, Anne & Janet Grahame JohnstonePublisher:
Book Palace Books, issue 23 out nowNumber of pages:
Flexi Cover; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN:
You might be interested in these related item(s):
ART by Janet & Anne Grahame Johnstone