* includes FREE delivery worldwide
* never miss an issue, with each issue delivered to your door!
* FREE online editions (4 issues) for web, tablet, smartphone
* MASSIVE SAVINGS up to £17 plus postage for 4 issues
* receive your copy before general release
* issues sent fast, overseas by AIRMAIL
* exclusive offers on art and books only available to subscribers
The sumptuous ART quarterly presenting the world's finest illustrators.
Click for larger image ...
|See what you are missing!|
PRINTED and ONLINE editions
Subscribe and/or read back issues
Subscribers receive online editions free
John M Burns
The Steel Claw
Issue 22 is devoted te the story of Bardon Art, one of the most revolutionary artist's agencies to emerge from the post-war boom in international illustration.
With the help of Bardon's founder, Barry Coker, and access to hitherto unpublished art and testimony from many of the leading players, Diego Cordoba brings to life the story of this most influential agency.
Artists featured include Matias Alonso, Luis Bermejo, Jose Ortiz, Jordi Longaron, and Jordi Penalva. Other artists mentioned (many with illustration) include John M Burns, Enric Badia Romero, Carlos Ezquerra, Toutain, Jim Lawrence, Jordi Franch, Jesus Blasco, and many more!
With a foreword by Dave Gibbons, a fascinating introduction to the genesis of Bardon in London and Barcelona, and profiles of Barry Coker and Jordi Macabich.Authors:
Diego Cordoba, Barry Coker, foreword by Dave GibbonsArtists:
Matias Alonso, Luis Bermejo, Jose Ortiz, Jordi Longaron, Jordi Penalva, et alPublisher:
Book Palace Books, due Spring 2018Number of pages:
Flexi Cover; Full Colour illustrationsSize:
9" x 11" (216mm x 280mm)ISBN:
Subscribe now to guarantee delivery